Online data classes begin in September
Learn Data Analytics Online in 24 Weeks
At Berkeley Online Data Analytics Boot Camp, we are committed to preparing our students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems, through an innovative online learning format.
You’ll study part time through a proven online format that combines engaging content to work through on your own schedule and interactive live classes with expert instructors.
» Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Berkeley Online Data Analytics Boot Camp just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You are currently a professional working with data but are looking to advance
your career by building technical skills.
- You are a manager or professional in a business where data can be used to boost your company’s bottom line.
- You have interests in visualizing social, consumer or popular trends.
- You are looking to enter a new field in Financial Services, IT & Services, Healthcare, Government, Research or Media and are looking for a way to jump in.
- You are a full-time student, hungry to learn more and expand your skill set.
- You need the flexibility of at-home study.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or at least two years of experience in business,
management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
» In-demand skills you’ll gain:
Over the course of 24 weeks, you’ll progress through a unique, blended experience of weekly, flexible content and live online classes led by instructors working in the field. Online modules allow you to work at your own pace on real-world data problems and learn from wherever you are. You will come together with peers and a dedicated instructional team in a highly interactive live video environment to build upon these skills.
The curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including*:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Web Scraping
Front–End Web Visualization
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Amazon Web Services
- Machine Learning