Classes begin quarterly in Berkeley, San Francisco, and Belmont
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. At Berkeley Coding Boot Camp, our Full Stack Flex program teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end web development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your newfound skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, job matching, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Professional Certificate from Berkeley, demonstrating your many achievements.
Whether you choose our 24-week, part-time program or our 12-week, immersive program, you’ll go through a rigorous and rewarding experience. Through live classes and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our programs are intensive and require serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this program could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
Knowledge you will gain:
The full-time and part-time programs at Berkeley Coding Boot Camp teach a full stack, and students graduate with key skills for web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Python (Django)
- Quality Assurance
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Internet Marketing (Semantic HTML)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-Time Full Stack Flex
- 24-week program
- Available in Berkeley, San Francisco, and Belmont (blended)
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Explore dates and locations
Get Program Info
Ready to learn more about Berkeley Coding Boot Camp? Contact an admissions advisor at (510) 306-1218.