Classes begin quarterly
Online San Francisco & Berkeley Coding Class
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. At Berkeley Coding Boot Camp, our Full Stack Flex program teaches you the key programming skills for front-end and back-end web development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your newfound skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Berkeley, demonstrating your many achievements.
Advanced Front-End Frameworks
Students gain exposure to cutting edge front-end frameworks like React. They also deepen their skillsets by learning regionally relevant technologies.
Server-Side and Database Architectures
Students dive into MySQL and MongoDB databases and the construction of Node/Express servers. By this point, students are able to build advanced full-stack applications.
Data Structures and Algorithms
Students will ground all they’ve learned in the core computer science concepts behind modern programming—maximizing their career readiness.
Gain future-proof skills:
Through hands-on developer work and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development—helping you stand out in today’s market.
- Algorithms (Searches, Sorts)
- Time Complexity
- Big O Notation
- Data Structures
Browser Based Technologies
- Responsive Design
- Local Storage, Session Storage, IndexedDB
Server Side Development
- User Authentication
- Progressive Web Applications (PWAs)
- MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our web developer bootcamp is intensive and requires serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this web developer bootcamp could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
Frequently Asked Questions
Our coding boot camps in Berkeley, Belmont and San Francisco are being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (510) 306-1218 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
While some background in coding is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
No, applicants to Berkeley Coding Boot Camp do not need to be Berkeley students. This program is offered through UC Berkeley Extension.
The cost of both the part-time and full-time program is $12,495*. Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.
*Tuition is subject to change
Full-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 12-week program
- Available wherever you are
- Classes held Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Part-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 24-week program
- Available wherever you are
- Classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Part-Time 11/12/20
- Full-Time 12/07/20
- Part-Time 01/11/21
- Part-Time 10/05/20
- Part-Time 11/05/20
» Tech Project Mgmt:
- Part-Time 01/25/21
- Part-Time 10/27/20
- Part-Time 12/07/20
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time Soon
- Part-Time 12/10/20