Classes begin quarterly in Berkeley and San Francisco
San Francisco & Berkeley Coding Class
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks, Online Coding Boot Camp Option Available
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. At Berkeley Coding Boot Camp, our Full Stack Flex program teaches you the key programming skills for front-end and back-end web development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
Challenge yourself through an intensive coding curriculum that covers a full-stack, including:
Learn How To Code
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your newfound skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Berkeley, demonstrating your many achievements.
Whether you choose our in-person full-time or part-time classes, or our online coding program, you’ll go through a rigorous and rewarding experience. Through interactive lessons and collaboration with your peers in our live classes, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our classes are intensive and require serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this class could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
Knowledge you will gain:
The full-time and part-time classes at Berkeley Coding Boot Camp teach a full stack, and students graduate with key skills for web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Python (Django)
- Quality Assurance
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)