BERKELEY DATA ANALYTICS BOOT CAMP
Learn Data Analytics
in 24 Weeks
Classes begin October 30 in Belmont
and January 9 in San Francisco
- Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
- Develop concrete, in-demand skills to graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
- Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
*The material covered in this course is subject to change due to market demand.
What Students Receive
- Students are equipped with the technical skills needed to translate data into competitive insights in the workplace, leading to career advancement opportunities.
- Students receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Students working to change career paths receive career-planning assistance, including industry speakers and company-led events, resume, LinkedIn and portfolio support, and interview preparation.
What Graduates Earn
- A Professional Certificate in Data Analytics and Visualization from Berkeley Extension showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Access to a network of Berkeley Data Analytics Boot Camp employer partners.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your mastery of the skills learned.
About UC Berkeley Extension
Founded in 1891, UC Berkeley Extension is the continuing education branch of the University of California, Berkeley. Today, Extension offers more than 2,000 courses each year, including online courses, along with more than 75 professional certificates and specialized programs of study. Free and low-cost public events are also frequently held as part of Extension’s service to the local community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the program start?
- Classes begin October 30 in Belmont and January 9 in San Francisco
- Tuesday/Thursday, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Can I keep working while studying at Berkeley Data Analytics Boot Camp?
- Yes. The program was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- The program is part-time. Students can complete it in under six months (24 weeks).
- Do you provide career placement support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation and experiential learning opportunities.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data analytics before applying?
- No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in San Francisco or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study data analytics and visualization without leaving their current job.
- We provide access to comprehensive career support for those looking to advance in the market.
- We employ first class instructors and provide a curriculum based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the market.