Part-Time Online – 24 or 18 Weeks
Cybersecurity and UX/UI: 24 Weeks
Digital Marketing and Tech PM: 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Full-Time Online – 12 Weeks
- Accelerated, immersive schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
Coding, Data and FinTech
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Explore some of the facilities.
Located in the financial district, this beautiful three-floor San Francisco Campus features state-of-the-art classrooms.
San Francisco Center: 160 Spear St., San Francisco, CA 94105
Built in 1998, the Golden Bear Center is centrally located downtown and serves as the main office for UC Berkeley Extension. Parking (both the parking garage and surface lot) is $2/hour, with a daily maximum of $20. Limited street parking is also available (check signage – regulations heavily enforced).
Golden Bear Center: 1995 University Ave. Berkeley, CA 94704
Located off Highway 101, just south of Oracle, the Belmont Center is a central and convenient location. The Center features 10 classrooms, a student lounge, workspace for faculty and staff, and free parking.
Belmont Campus: 1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 400 Belmont, CA 94002
Ready to learn more about Berkeley Boot Camps? Contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below.