Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks Online
At Berkeley Data Analytics Boot Camp, we are committed to preparing our students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems.
» Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Berkeley Data Analytics Boot Camp just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our data boot camps in San Francisco, Berkeley and Belmont are being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (510) 455-5867 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants to Berkeley Data Analytics Boot Camp do not need to be Berkeley students. This program is offered through UC Berkeley Extension.
No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics or a related field.
- Our part-time program costs $13,245*. Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.
*Tuition is subject to change
Part-Time Data Analytics Boot Camp
- Part-time (24-week) option
- Available wherever you are
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- Part-Time 11/12/20
- Full-Time 12/07/20
- Part-Time 01/11/21
- Part-Time 10/05/20
- Part-Time 11/05/20
» Tech Project Mgmt:
- Part-Time 01/25/21
- Part-Time 10/27/20
- Part-Time 12/07/20
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time Soon
- Part-Time 12/10/20
- Data boot camp webinar: Tuesday, September 29, at 12:00 p.m. PT.
Interested in taking a deep dive into our curriculum, projects and overall learning experience, with the chance to ask questions in our live Q&A session? Register here.