Classes begin quarterly in Berkeley and San Francisco
San Francisco & Berkeley Coding Class
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks, Online Coding Boot Camp Option Available
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. At Berkeley Coding Boot Camp, our Full Stack Flex program teaches you the key programming skills for front-end and back-end web development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your newfound skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Berkeley, demonstrating your many achievements.
Advanced Front-End Frameworks
Students gain exposure to cutting edge front-end frameworks like React. They also deepen their skillsets by learning regionally relevant technologies.
Server-Side and Database Architectures
Students dive into MySQL and MongoDB databases and the construction of Node/Express servers. By this point, students are able to build advanced full-stack applications.
Data Structures and Algorithms
Students will ground all they’ve learned in the core computer science concepts behind modern programming—maximizing their career readiness.
Gain future-proof skills:
Through hands-on developer work and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development—helping you stand out in today’s market.
- Algorithms (Searches, Sorts)
- Time Complexity
- Big O Notation
- Data Structures
Browser Based Technologies
- Responsive Design
- Local Storage, Session Storage, IndexedDB
Server Side Development
- User Authentication
- Progressive Web Applications (PWAs)
- MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our web developer bootcamp is intensive and requires serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this web developer bootcamp could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
In-Person Coding Boot Camp
- Full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options
- Available in Berkeley and San Francisco
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Full-time classes held Monday – Friday
- Explore dates, class times, and locations
Online Coding Boot Camp
- Part-time, 24-week program
- Available wherever you are
- Benefit from live, instructor-led sessions
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and on Saturdays
- Explore the online program