COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
Berkeley Boot Camps equip you with the essential skills to help guide you down a path to success. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience.
Berkeley Extension Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students tap into Berkeley Boot Camps’ extensive career services and student support.
- Our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from Berkeley Extension.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the UC Berkeley Extension in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have graduated from Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development, UX/UI, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, fintech, or tech project management students will learn the key skills to make their mark in the industry.
- Students will gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, 1:1 coaching, soft-skills training, and more to equip them for success in the job search.
- Students will take part in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A certificate of completion from Berkeley Extension, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects to display your proficiency.